Meridian Behavioral Health Driver- Full Time in East Grand Forks, Minnesota
Location: East Grand Forks, MN
Shift: Full Time/ 40 Hours per week
Meridian Behavioral Health, LLC, is a leading provider of behavioral health care services in Minnesota, operating a large network of chemical dependency treatment facilities nationwide. We are currently looking for a full-time Driver for our residential facility, Douglas Place in East Grand Forks, MN. Travel is required and will take place all over the state of Minnesota, North Dakota, and portions of Wisconsin.
As a Driver You Will:
• Transport clients to and from appointments.
• Pick up new admits and transport to the facility.
• Utilize company policy for vehicle maintenance checks.
• Follow all policies related to reporting vehicle accidents.
• Attend staff meetings as requested.
• Other duties as assigned including working in the capacity of a Recovery Specialist when not working as a Driver.
• Must be 18 years of age or older.
• Have the ability to work independently.
• Possess a valid driver license.
• The ability to drive a vehicle continuously for up to three hours.
• Minimum of one year continuing freedom from chemical use problems.
We owe our success to the passion, commitment and expertise of our staff. Our licensed and experienced staff takes the role of coach/teacher, providing support and encouragement from the heart.
Meridian Behavioral Health provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.QualificationsRequiredPreferredLicenses & CertificationsRequiredPreferred