Cabela's Retail Operations Support Team Lead in East Grand Forks, Minnesota
Become a part of the World's Foremost Outfitter team! At Cabela's we passionately serve people who enjoy the outdoor lifestyle by delivering innovation, quality and value in our products and service. Live...Dream... Work the Adventure! Cabela’s has an opening for a Full Time Operations Support Team Leadposition at ourEast Grand Forks, MNretail store.
1) Supports a strong commitment to world class customer service and ensures a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all customers.
2) Executes all related policies, practices and direction from the Operations Manager.
3) Provides leadership and Operations support for Store Management team.
4) Supervises Ops Support Associates and ensures strict adherence to policies & procedures.
5) Maintains a safe working environment at all times.
6) Maintains strict confidentiality.
7) Helps the staff the Department with “service” oriented associates; participates in interviewing and makes selection recommendations, coordinates training, provides input on performance. Appraisals, recommends merit / promotional increases, prepares weekly work schedules, coaches and motivates associates to promote positive customer relations and a productive team-oriented work environment.
8) Carries out Supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the Company’s policies and applicable laws, including: interviewing, hiring & training, planning, assigning and directing work; measuring and evaluating performance; rewarding and disciplining associates; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Education and/or Experience
Minimum of 3 years in a Retail Operations position. “Big Box”, High volume experience is a plus. College a plus.
Mathematical Skills / Reasoning Ability
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, commissions and percentages. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
Ability to read and analyze certain reports. Ability to write reports and business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from associates, customers and the general public. Ability to conduct meetings and presentations to groups.
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Proficiency with PC-based word processing, spreadsheets, and data based management and electronic point of sale and inventory management systems.
First aid trained. On first response team for associate and customer accidents.
Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, associates and customers.
Auto req ID: 44275BR
Posting Title: Retail Operations Support Team Lead
Department: CENTRAL DIVISION AP
Location/Division: East Grand Forks MN - Retail
Req Type: Non-Exempt